Surgery Patient Information
- Friendly knowledgeable staff to help with your questions and setting appointment.
- NO food or water for your pet after 10 PM the night before.
- Puppies and kittens - Pets under 4mo should not be fasted since they cannot maintain normal sugar levels throughout the day. Please feed half of the normal amount they would receive at breakfast.
- Arrive for Check in between 7 and 8 AM and is first come first serve!
- ALL PETS MUST BE LEASHED OR CRATED for their safety and the safety of other patients.
- WE ONLY ACCEPT MEDICAL RECORDS FROM LICENSED VETERINARIANS. Proof of Rabies Vaccination is required in form of RABIES CERTIFICATE from a licensed veterinarian only.
- Pre-surgical check in is first come first serve if you have some where to be please be here at 7 AM
- You will have paperwork to fill out.
- Our staff will perform a physical exam and be sure pets are healthy enough for surgery.
- Our knowledgeable staff will alert you if pet needs further medical workup after reviewing medical records and/or if pet needs updated on vaccine or testing.
- Pre Anesthetic blood work is available. We recommend getting this done a few days before surgery.
- Please do not bring extra people with you unless you need help with your pet(s)
- Cell Phone use is prohibited in our building.